If you are a first time Weebly user, we recommend that you take a look at these videos before jumping into the Weebly builder. You can view the videos in full screen mode by clicking Enter Full Screen.
How Do I Access the Weebly Knowledgebase
Where Can I Get Help With Weebly
- Visit Weebly's Official Knowledgebase.
- View our Weebly tutorial videos (above).
- Contact us for regular technical support regarding the Weebly builder.
I Published My Website, But My Blog Page Is Not Showing
- Try to republish your website. If this does not work, proceed with the remaining steps.
- Visit Domain Central to find out where your domain is pointing.
- Use File Manager to confirm that two files called 404.php and .htaccess exist in the directory your domain is pointing to.
- Click Edit for the .htaccess file.
- Copy and paste the following line of code into the .htaccess file (if the line of code does not already exist):
ErrorDocument 404 /404.php
- If you still have issues, please contact us for help.