Domain Security: How To Enable NameSafe
How To Enable NameSafe
- Log in to your FatCow Control Panel.
- Go to Domain Central.
- Select the domain you want to enable NameSafe for.
- Click Security.
- One of two buttons appear depending on if NameSafe is already purchased.
- Click Enable NameSafe to turn NameSafe on.
- Click Buy NameSafe to purchase NameSafe.
Important: NameSafe is DISABLED by default when it is purchased. You will need to follow these steps again in order to ENABLE NameSafe.
Why Do I Not See The Option To Enable Or Purchase NameSafe
NameSafe is not available for all domains and can only be enabled or purchased for domains registered through FatCow. If the option to enable or purchase NameSafe is not visible, then NameSafe is not available.