You can connect to your FatCow hosting account while working within Expression Web. You may wish to do this in order to FTP the site files to your account. To connect:
- Open the site you wish to upload
- File -> Open Site
- From the toolbar, click on Site -> Remote Web Site
- From the middle panel, click Remote Web Site Properties...
- Ensure the FTP radio button is selected and type in your FTP server name.
- Click here to determine your FTP server information
- Click OK. A Username and Password dialog box appears.
- Enter your FTP username and password. The two panes of FTP are displayed. The files you created are on the left.
- Highlight the files you want to transfer to your hosting account. These files are located in the left pane.
- Click the left to right arrow to transfer these files to your hosting account. The verification screen, showing the transfer process, is displayed.