Your account information includes the basics of your account, such as the telephone number, email, address, etc. associated with your account, plus similar information associated with any registered users of your account. Any registered user of your account can modify account information. To edit this information:
- Log into your Control Panel.
- Scroll down to the Account Information section at the bottom of the page, and click Change Account Info.
Account Information is broken up into two parts. The basic account information, such as the default account email, telephone number, etc. is on the left. On the right is a list of all additional account users.
- To edit account information:
- Click Edit under the left side Account Information section.
- Edit the fields you wish to change
- Click Update
Note: This information is used by FatCow to mail receipts and other communications
- To delete a user of your account:
- The right side of the Account Information page lists all users registered on your account. To delete a user listed on this page, click Delete next to the user's name.
- To edit a user's information:
- The right side of the Account Information page lists all users registered on your account. To edit a user's information, click Edit next to the user's name.
- A form with user information is displayed. Edit the fields you wish to change.