You can register domain names through FatCow to take advantage of our Automated Domain Renewal Service, Domain Privacy and other features. To do this you must have an account with FatCow. If you do not have an account, go to Web Hosting first to set one up.
To register a domain name:
- Log into your account.
- Go to DomainCentral.
- In the Reserve a New Domain Name box, enter the domain name you want to register, and then click Check Domain Name. The status of the name you entered displays to show the ones available.
- Select the domain name(s) you want to register.
- Select the period for the registration.
- Check the Domain Privacy box to add it to the domain.
- Select Add to existing account, since you are already logged in, or select Create new account if you wish to add this domain to a new account.
- Click Contiue.
- Enter your payment information, and click Continue.
The Domain Name page displays the status of your new domain name. FatCow will send a receipt for your domain registration and Domain Privacy, if you purchased it, to your administrative email address.
Note: Activation of new domains takes 24 to 72 hours.