If you are creating a new Exchange mailbox, or converting from an existent POP/IMAP mailbox, the Global Address List Information table is the same. Please follow the steps below to finish configuring your Exchange mailbox.
From the Create New Mailbox or Convert Mailbox to Exchange pages, complete the following information:
The next step in this process is to configure Outlook to access your Exchange mailbox. You can see where you are in the complete process from here .
- In the Global Address List Information section, select New Profile to create new profile or, if you have an existing profile, select it from the list.
- Complete the profile fields, as necessary.
- Click Continue. A confirmation message displays on the Address Management page or, if you have not already purchased an Exchange mailbox, the Payment Entry page displays.
- If necessary, complete the payment information, and then click Continue. A confirmation message displays on the Address Management page to confirm that the mailbox was created successfully.
- Click Exchange Setup and Access. The information you will need for setting up Microsoft Outlook for your new mailbox is displayed. Specifically, you will need the username and password for this mailbox.