Here we will show you how to add an existing domain on to your FatCow account.
- What if I want to buy a new domain at FatCow instead?
- Once I add a domain, how can I transfer it to FatCow?
- Log in to your Control Panel.
- Go to Domain Central.
- Select Add Existing.
- Type the name of the domain you want to add (see domain name requirements).
- Click Add.
- You'll see a confirmation at the top of domain central. You may need to refresh your screen before you see the domain listed within domain central.
What Characters are Allowed in a Domain Name?
What if I misspell a domain?
Simply remove the domain from your account and add it again using the correct spelling.