Modifying a mailbox normally requires you to log in through your FatCow Control Panel. However you can designate one of your mailboxes as a mailbox administrator. An administrator has access to modify all of your mailboxes without needing to log into your FatCow control panel.
This is beneficial if you have multiple people accessing their own mailboxes on your account and you want to grant administrative rights to one of your users.
How to Set Up an Email Administrator
- Log into your Control Panel.
- Go to Mail Central.
- Select the email address you want to make an administrator.
- Check Administrator.
- Click Save.
How to Log In as an Email Administrator
- Go to http://www.fatcow.com/mailadmin/
- Enter your full Email Address.
- Enter your email Password.
- Click Manage Mail.
- You should now view an screen similar to Mail Central. Use it to modify your mailboxes as needed.
What can an Email Administrator Do?
- Log into each individual mailbox.
- Change mailbox passwords.
- Set up email forwards.
- Set up auto responders.
- Set up a "return to sender" or "route to trash" option for each mailbox.
- Import or Export a list of forwarding addresses.
- Delete any mailbox on the account.
Important: Email Administrators cannot purchase upgrades for any of the mailboxes.