Domain Management: How to Get a Domain Report
The domain report we provide gives you a quick look at all of your domains. Here's the type of information included with the report.
- FatCow account name
- Domain creation date
- Domain expiration date
- Is autorenew enabled? (yes/no)
- Is domain locked? (locked/unlocked)
- DNS information
- Domain owner's name and contact information
- The Administrator, Billing, and Technical contact information on file for the domain
- Log into your Control Panel.
- Go to Domain Central.
- Fill in your email address into the Send Domain Report To field.
- Click Send.
- Your report should arrive in your mailbox within a few minutes. The report is included in an email as a .csv file attachment.
Still Need Help? - Contact FatCow Support