Renewing a domain means that you're extending the registration period for that domain. For example, if a domain is set to expire in 2015, renewing it for one year will set a new expiration date in 2016. This article shows you how to renew your domains manually, but we encourage you to consider taking advantage of our automated domain renewal service.
- How much does it cost to renew my domain?
- What if I run into difficulties renewing my domain?
- Is it possible to manually renew multiple domains at the same time?
Step by Step Walkthrough
- Log into your Control Panel.
- Go to Domain Central.
- Click on the domain you want to renew.
- Click Renew.
- Use the drop-down menu to select how many years you want to renew your domain.
- Click on the Renew button.
- Use the next screen to select a payment method.
- Click Checkout.
- Return to Domain Central. You'll see a confirmation that your domain renewal is being processed.