Edit domain contact information
The domain contact email address on file will receive emails with important information relating to the registered domain. Please make sure that you keep this information up to date.
To edit domain contact information:
- Log in to DomainCentral.
- Click the "+" next to the domain that you want to update contact information for to expand the domain settings menu.
- From the Overview tab, click Contact (you can also select the Contact tab to directly reach this menu).
- Once you are on the Contact tab, from the Contact Information drop down, select the contact you want to edit - Owner, Administrative, Billing, or Technical.
- Click Refresh. The appropriate information will be updated in the text fields.
- Edit the information as necessary in the fields listed.
NOTE: If you are experiencing any errors with the Country field, please try again using a country abbreviation (such as CA for Canada or FR for France).
- On the right, select the Copy To checkboxes for any contacts that you want this information copied to.
- Click Save.
A confirmation message will appear at the top of the Contact tab once your contact information has been updated.