Here you will learn what a primary domain is and how to change it.
How do I change which domain is my Primary Domain?
Changing your primary domain has no impact on your Web site or e-mail; it is used exclusively for account management purposes.
- Go to Domain Central from inside your control panel.
- To the right of Domain Central, you'll see a section labeled Primary Domain. Click on the Edit link.
- Use the drop-down on the next screen to select which domain you want to assign as your primary domain.
- Click on the Update button.
- Your primary domain has now been changed to the domain you selected.