To install osCommerce:
Find help for osCommerce
To get more help help on osCommerce:
- From your hosting control panel, go to Website > Simple Scripts
- Under My Installs, find the application for which you need support
- Click on the Find Support link
- Select the appropriate link to obtain the information you need
Configure osCommerce for the payment gateway (online credit card processing)
If you have purchased online credit card processing, the Quick Commerce/Authorize.Net payment gateway is included in the package. Now, you need to configure osCommerce to work with this payment gateway.
To configure osCommerce:
- Log into your osCommerce account.
- Click on Modules from the left side bar menu. The Payment Modules screen is displayed.
- Select the Authorize.Net line, and click Install next to your selection. The current Authorize.Net configuration is displayed.
- Click Edit in the right menu bar. A series of options are displayed in the right most pane.
- Select the Authorize.Net options as follows:
- Do you want to accept Authorize.Net payments? - select True.
- Login username - enter the Authorize.Net username that you received when you purchased your credit card processing package.
- Transaction Key - enter the Authorize.Net transaction key that you received when you purchased your credit card processing package.
- Transaction Mode - select Test while you are setting up your transactions and testing them. Once everything works as expected, select Production.
- Transaction Method - select Credit Card.
- Customer Notification - select True if you want customers notified that their payment was accepted. Select False if you don't want this notification.
- Payment Zone - if none selected, than this type of payment is accepted in all zones. If you do select a zone, than the payment type is accepted in this selected zone only.
- Set order status - Set the order status to default, Delivered, Pending, or Processing.
- Click update to save the settings.