Here we will help you with your domain transfer process.
How do I Transfer my Domain from FatCow to Another Company?
- Log in to your Control Panel.
- Go to Domain Central.
- Select the domain you want to transfer.
- Click Transfer.
- Review the checklist. If any item shows an instead of a , then click on the to correct that item.
- How do I unlock my domain?
- How do I disable Domain Privacy?
- How do I update my domain's primary email address?
Important: If your domain has expired or is expiring within the next 10 days, please contact us for assistance. Attempting to transfer an expired or expiring domain can sometimes cause unexpected complications and we want to ensure that your domain transfer occurs smoothly.
Domains Cannot be Altered During a Registrar Transfer
While a domain is in the middle of a transfer, it cannot be altered. This includes renewing the domain, changing its Whois information, and updating its nameservers. You will either have to request the domain's current hosting provider to cancel the transfer, or wait until the transfer is complete before any changes can be made.