Domain Registration and Services > Nameserver Changes
Here at FatCow, we make it easy for you to edit your nameservers. Editing your domain's nameservers to point to FatCow means that you will use FatCow's web hosting and email services. This also means that you can edit your nameservers to point to a different company to use their web hosting and email services.
Here are some other articles that may interest you:
- How can I modify multiple domains' nameservers at the same time?
- How can I modify a domain's DNS records?
How do I Update my Domain's Nameservers?
- Log in to your Control Panel.
- Go to Domain Central.
- Select the domain you want to edit.
- Click Nameservers.
- Use the interface provided to modify your nameservers:
- Select Use default name servers to use FatCow's nameservers. This option causes your domain to work with your FatCow hosting account.
- Select Use different name servers to use another company's nameservers. This option causes your domain to work with another company.
- Click Add More if you're using more than 2 nameservers for the "Use different name servers" option.
My domain is with another company, how can I manage it?
Your domain service provider will often give you with an interface which allows you manage your domain. Some providers may limit your access or require you to contact them in order to make any changes to your domain. To help you out, we have found the contact information for several popular domain service providers.
You may also be able to find your domain provider's contact information by using a Whois Lookup.