This article shows how to change settings for multiple domains at once - change contact information for domains registered through FatCow, refresh WhoIs for several domains at a time, and lock and unlock domains in preparation for registrar transfer.
How can I modify multiple domains at once?
- Log into your Control Panel.
- Go to Domain Central.
- Check the box next to each domain you want to modify.
- Click Modify Selected Domains.
- Select what type of modification you want to perform:
- Set Contact Info
- Refresh WHOIS
- Enable/Disable Domain Privacy
- Lock/Unlock Domains
- Enable/Disable Auto Renewal
- Renew Domains
- Update Nameservers
- Move Domains