The Weebly Drag and Drop Builder is an easy-to-use website builder. You can create an unlimited number of Weebly websites on your FatCow account as long as you stay within FatCow's normal storage usage range. The Weebly builder can only be accessed through your FatCow control panel.
Click on the link below to learn how to access Weebly's Knowledgebase.
If you are a first time Weebly user, we recommend that you take a look at these videos before jumping into the Weebly builder. You can view the videos in full screen mode by clicking Enter Full Screen.
How Do I Access the Weebly Knowledgebase?
Where Can I Get Help With Weebly?
- Visit Weebly's Official Knowledgebase.
- View our Weebly tutorial videos (above).
- Contact us to sign up for the Weebly Jumpstart service, recommended for new Weebly users.
- Sign up for the Web Concierge service, recommended for intermediate Weebly users.
- Contact us for regular technical support regarding the Weebly builder.
I Published My Website, But My Blog Page Is Not Showing
- Try to republish your website. If this does not work, proceed with the remaining steps.
- Use Domain Central to find out where your domain is pointing.
- Use File Manager to confirm that two files called 404.php and .htaccess exist in the directory your domain is pointing to.
- Click Edit for the .htaccess file.
- Copy and paste the following line of code into the .htaccess file (if the line of code does not already exist):
- If you still have issues, please contact us for help.